"Do It Yourself Contractor Kit"
Terms and Conditions
backto "Do It Yourself Contractor Kit"
|1.The "Do It Yourself Contractor Kit" is a guide to help homeowners with the process of managing home improvements. The information and sample documents have not been reviewed by attorneys and should not be considered legal protection or legal advice. |
2. The authors or sellers make no claims or warranties of legal protections to be provided by these materials.
3. Laws, regulations, building codes, and property restrictions differ greatly from one area to another. Consumers should review state and local regulations and/or consult an attorney with regard to build codes, property restrictions and contractor licensing before entering into any agreement or commencing work on any project.
4. Purchaser agrees that the authors or sellers will not be held responsible in any way for physical or legal damages that may be incurred as a result of the use of these materials.
5. The conditions of the Money Back Guaranty are as follows:
6. The materials contained in this kit are the property of the authors and/or seller and are to be used by the purchaser for personal use only. The sale, redistribution, or other use of the materials is expressly forbidden.
- Purchaser must (within 180 days from the date of purchase) provide written documentation that no fewer than 5 of the strategies described in the kit have been attempted.
- Documentation shall be in the form of receipts for services and materials documenting the total amount spent on the project.
- Homeowner shall provide no fewer than (3) verifiable written estimates from reputable general contractors to establish the retail value of the project.
- The average total price of the estimates shall be no less than $10,000.
- Purchaser shall provide a detailed scope of work for the project.
- Purchaser shall provide before and after pictures to document completion of the work
- The seller reserves the right to investigate the documentation before making refund.
- All refunds will be made via Paypal
7. Copyright infringements will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
8. The authors or seller reserve the right to alter or change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.